Studies showed that you cannot overdose on CBD. However it is not advised to take CBD without the approval of your doctor and it is not advised to take more than necessary, otherwise you might get some mild side effects. According to our information, for CBD to be toxic to your body, you would need to ingest 20.000 mg of CBD in a short period of time. So even if we are all CBD lovers, it is not a reason to not be educated about it and start taking ridiculous dose of it for fun.

After all, remember that even cheese can kill you if you take too much in one go.
Back to top